Join about 300 Marketing Partners who collaborate annually with Norfolk County’s Tourism & Economic Development office to help promote their businesses and investment in the community as a whole. By working together, this innovative marketing partnership has won provincial and national marketing awards.
Become a Tourism Marketing Partner
Want your information listed on this website and in our Experience Guide? Become a Partner. Only $150 per year, plus HST. You will also be promoted to travel writers and bloggers, and provided opportunities to be featured in our emails to consumers and on our social media platforms.
Industry Events & Deadlines
- August 17 - Fall Globe Insert – Promo Opportunity for Partners
- Late January – Economic Development Symposium
- March 8-9, 2016 – Southwest Ontario Tourism Conference
- Latest on the South Coast Shuttle Bus
- Norfolk County businesses learn from U.S. counterparts – see Finger Lakes Study Tour Report
- Read our Tourism Industry Blog
- Become a Partner and read our Partner News emails
Submit Event Information
Partners and non-profits can submit their own events via norfolktourism.ca/event-submission/. Events, when approved, will appear at norfolktourism.ca/events/. Restrictions apply. Norfolk County reserves the right to edit or delete events.
Check out our Business Supports page.
Read our 2015-16 Marketing Plan.
Norfolk County marketing partners are welcome to take advantage of the Tourism & Agriculture Directional Signage Program. For a fee, Norfolk County will produce and install directional signage along the roads to help customers find their way to your business. More signage information here.
Incentives for Businesses
You can learn more about incentives and programs that are available to any eligible business property owner in Norfolk County. You can find the, on our Local Incentives page of norfolkbusiness.ca. They include:
- Facade Improvement Program for Commercial Properties
- Tax Increment Program for Brownfields and Derelict Properties
- Environmental Assessment Grant Program
Advisory Board Opportunities
Norfolk County provides opportunities for local residents and businesses to become involved in the tourism and agricultural issues. Positions open in September of each year. For more information, visit the Boards and Committee page of norfolkcounty.ca.
Economic Development Symposium
The annual symposium on January 28, 2015, was a success. We will post more info later this year about the 2016 Symposium.