Join about 300 Marketing Partners who collaborate annually with Norfolk County’s Tourism & Economic Development office to help promote their businesses and investment in the community as a whole. By working together, this innovative marketing partnership has won provincial and national marketing awards.
Become a Tourism Marketing Partner
Want your information listed on this website and in our Experience Guide? Become a Partner. Only $150 per year, plus HST. You will also be promoted to travel writers and bloggers, and provided opportunities to be featured in our emails to consumers and on our social media platforms.
Economic Development Symposium
- January 28, 2015 – Dr Katherine Loflin on Place-Making, Entrepreneurs Panel, Dan Borowec on Ontario Agri-Food Venture Centre, awards, lunch and more!
- Jan 15-17, 2015 – London Food & Wine Show
- Jan 28, 2015 – Economic Development Symposium – info at norfolktourism.ca/symposium
- Feb 3-4 – Greenbelt Local Food Symposium – info
- Feb 18-19, 2015 – Ontario’s Southwest Tourism Conference – facebook
- Early March 2015 – Finger Lakes Tourism Study Tour – info here
- March 4-6, 2015 – Festivals & Events Ontario Conference
Submit Event Information
Partners and non-profits can submit their own events via norfolktourism.ca/event-submission/. Events, when approved, will appear at norfolktourism.ca/events/. Restrictions apply. Norfolk County reserves the right to edit or delete events.
Check out our Business Supports page.
Norfolk County is finalizing its marketing plan for 2015, in consultation with its Partners. We will continue our online presence, social media, email campaigns, publications, media relations and more. Join our Marketing Partner Program if you have not already. To participate in these initiatives, contact Ted Willey at (519) 426-5870 ext 1300 or email email@example.com .
Norfolk County marketing partners are welcome to take advantage of the Tourism & Agriculture Directional Signage Program. For a fee, Norfolk County will produce and install directional signage along the roads to help customers find their way to your business. More signage information here.
Incentives for Businesses
You can learn more about incentives and programs that are available to any eligible business property owner in Norfolk County. You can find the, on our Local Incentives page of norfolkbusiness.ca. They include:
- Facade Improvement Program for Commercial Properties
- Tax Increment Program for Brownfields and Derelict Properties
- Environmental Assessment Grant Program
Advisory Board Opportunities
Norfolk County provides opportunities for local residents and businesses to become involved in the tourism and agricultural issues. Positions open in September of each year. For more information, visit the Boards and Committee page of norfolkcounty.ca.