What is a Marketing Partner?
Marketing Partners help to drive Norfolk County’s marketing plan for tourism, agriculture and economic growth, by investing in the partnership program and contributing financially to cooperative advertising and promotional initiatives. The Tourism & Economic Development Advisory Board and our partner focus groups work with Norfolk County Council and staff to achieve our joint goals and objectives. As a Norfolk County Marketing Partner, your business can receive many benefits, including Partner News via email.
Benefits of the Marketing Partner Program
- One listing in the next edition of the Norfolk County Experience Guide including one locator icon on the map published with the Experience Guide.
- One listing in an appropriate category on www.norfolktourism.ca website for 12 months.
- Opportunity to post events organized by your business or organization on www.norfolktourism.ca website for 12 months.
- Opportunity to purchase additional listings in other categories of our publications.
- Periodic newsletters and/or email bulletins with marketing tips, trends, opportunities and news
- Discounts on advertising and other cooperative marketing opportunities, compared to non-partners.
- Discounts on industry development workshops and networking events.
- Leads on new clients, such as tour operators, etc.
- Opportunities to participate in familiarization tours and other events involving developers, government staff, group tour operators, travel media, etc.
- Use of specific logos on your website and print materials. Logo Guidelines.
- Other initiatives, as they are developed.
Fees and Terms
Annual participation fee is $150 plus HST. Fee must be paid in full before service is provided. The Marketing Partner Program is approved by Norfolk County Council.
Register or Renew Your Partnership
Register or renew your Marketing Partnership online using the button below, or contact our office.
Ted Willey, Business Development Coordinator
Norfolk County Tourism & Economic Development
Phone: 519-426-5870 ext 1300
Toll Free: 1-800-699-9038