What is a Marketing Partner?
Tourism Marketing Partners drive Norfolk County’s tourism industry by investing in cooperative advertising and promotional initiatives and collaborating on events and programs that encourage product development and renewed investment.
- One 25-word listing in the next edition of the Norfolk County (Ontario’s South Coast) Experience Guide.
- Identical 25-word listing on norfolktourism.ca website for 12 months.
- Opportunity to participate in the Tourism Directional Signage Program (additional fees apply).
- Opportunity to post events organized by your business or organization on norfolktourism.ca website for 12 months.
- Opportunity to purchase additional listings in other categories of our websites and publications.
- Receive email bulletins with marketing tips, trends, opportunities and news from networking teams.
- Receive discounts on advertising and other cooperative marketing opportunities, compared to non-partners.
- Receive discounts on registration fees for industry development workshops and networking events.
- Receive leads on new clients, such as tour operators, etc.
- Opportunities to showcase your property during familiarization tours involving tour operators, travel media and others.
- Annual invitation to the Marketing Partner focus group meetings.
- Use of specific logos on your website and print materials. Logo Guidelines.
- Other initiatives, as they are developed.
Fees and Terms
Annual participation fee is $150 plus HST. Fee must be paid in full before service is provided. The Marketing Partner Program is approved by Norfolk County Council.
It is easy to sign up. We need some information from you, your signature, and your payment.
To start, download the Marketing Partner Contract, complete it, then…
Contact: Ted Willey, Business Development Coordinator
Norfolk County Tourism & Economic Development
Phone: 519-426-5870 ext 1300
Toll Free: 1-800-699-9038