What is a Marketing Partner?
Marketing Partners help to drive Norfolk County’s marketing plan for tourism, agriculture and economic growth, by investing in the partnership program and contributing financially to cooperative advertising and promotional initiatives. The Tourism & Economic Development Advisory Board and our partner focus groups work with Norfolk County Council and staff to achieve our joint goals and objectives. As a Norfolk County Marketing Partner, your business can receive many benefits, including Partner News via email.
Benefits of the Marketing Partner Program
- One listing in next edition of Norfolk County Experience Guide/Map including one locator icon on a map published in Guide.
- One listing in an appropriate category on www.norfolktourism.ca website for 12 months.
- Opportunity to post events you organize on www.norfolktourism.ca website for 12 months.
- Opportunity to purchase additional listings in other categories.
- Opportunity to showcase your products and services on our various social media feeds.
- Opportunity to promote your products and services in our Norfolk Getaways and Norfolk Flavours email news to thousands of consumers and foodies respectively.
- Partner News email bulletins with marketing tips, trends, opportunities and news
- Discounts on promotion opportunities, compared to non-partners.
- Discounts on industry development workshops and networking events.
- Opportunities to participate in familiarization tours and other events involving developers, government staff, group tour operators, travel media, etc.
- Use of specific logos on your website and print materials.
- Other initiatives, as they are developed.
Fees and Terms
Annual participation fee is $150 plus HST. Fee must be paid in full before service is provided. The Marketing Partner Program is approved by Norfolk County Council.
Register or Renew Your Partnership
Register or renew your Marketing Partnership online using the button below, or download the Marketing Partner Contract.
Ted Willey, Business Development Coordinator Norfolk County Tourism & Economic Development Phone: 519-426-5870 ext 1300 Fax: 519-426-9689 Toll Free: 1-800-699-9038 Email: email@example.com