Recipe By: Norfolk Arts Centre
1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
3 T freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 T Dijon mustard
3 T minced fresh Norfolk basil
3 T freshly grated parmesan
Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
2 c. baby potatoes
1 bunch Norfolk asparagus, trimmed
1 Norfolk red pepper, quartered
1 Norfolk yellow pepper, quartered
1 red onion, quartered
1 Norfolk zucchini, thickly sliced
1 container baby bocconcini, drained
- Preheat BBQ to medium-high.
- In large pot, boil water and add potatoes. Boil, cut into bite-sized pieces, and set aside (keep warm).
- In a large bowl, whisk together EVOO, lemon juice, mustard and basil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush vegetables with dressing. Grill until tender. Throw into bowl with dressing. Add potatoes.
- Add parmesan to veggies and toss lightly. Add bocconcini and toss lightly.
- Serve warm.