Bass season is upon us! This is a very exciting time for anglers in Southern Ontario. Fishing adventures on Lake Erie, Grand River and all other water bodies will be targeting smallmouth and largemouth bass starting Saturday June 22nd.
The best time to catch bass on Lake Erie is the first three weeks of the season. Weekend dates are almost fully booked, but we have lots of weekdays open and available. Skip work and come fishing while fishing is hottest!
Don’t let this season pass by without experiencing a BAER Fishing Adventure!
We have Kayaks, Power Boats, Drift Boats, and most importantly, experienced guides who are eager to get you hooked in Southern Ontario.
Remaining 2019 guiding schedule:
- June 22nd – Mid July: Primetime for Bass Fishing on Long Point Bay! (Robalo or Hobie Kayak)
- June 22nd – Sept. 30th: Grand River Bass / Multi species tours on Drift Boat or Kayaks
- July – September: Beach Channel Catfish Adventures
- Mid-Sept. – Nov. 30th: Drift Boat Adventures for Steelhead & Musky on Grand River or Saugeen River
- Mid Sept. – Mid Nov.: Drift Boat Adventures for Steelhead on Grand River
To secure your 2019 BAER Fishing Adventure:
Call or Text: 519-718-8113
PS. We provide free photography during your adventure. Enjoy your experience. Let us capture it.