May 28 to June 3 is Tourism Week in Canada. Why not celebrate the importance of tourists by visiting Norfolk County?
- Pick a place to stay! You can’t experience the best Norfolk County has to offer, unless you wake up here.
- Visit our wineries and craft breweries. You can also Ride the Bine or take the South Coast Shuttle between them.
- Eat at one of our wonderful restaurants. There are lots of good eats under $10.
- Get outdoors and experience our campgrounds, trails and flora and fauna. #GoNorfolk – relax and energize!
- Try unique experiences in Norfolk County, such as zip lines, kayak fishing, Zodiac boat tours, or Red Apple Ride guided cycling tours.
- Immerse yourself in our history and heritage. Plan to attend Canada 150 festivities.
- From arts to theatre to music, Norfolk County will entertain you.
We have only touched the surface! Get out and enjoy Norfolk County. Call us at 1-800-699-9038 for a copy of our Guide & Map.