fbpx
Norfolk County Ontario’s Garden
Norfolk County Tourism

Courtland

(Population 700)

Originally named Middleton Centre, the local court was moved from Delhi to this village in 1864, giving rise to its current name. Courtland was the hub of commerce and industry in the early 1900s; now the village is famous for its bakery and nearby manufacturers.

 

GPS N42°50’38.2″ / W80° 37′ 47.9″