Recipe By: Kernal Peanuts
- 1 cup Kernal Peanuts Smooth peanut butter
- 4 ounces Milk chocolate ( melted)
- ¼ – ½ cup whipped topping prepared ( like Cool Whip or Nutriwhip))
- 24 Large Ontario Strawberries (approx) sliced in ½ lengthwise
- 6 ounces Semi Sweet Chocolate ( melted)
- Combine peanut butter, milk chocolate and whipped topping , mix well
- Spread peanut butter mixture on ½ of a sliced strawberry, top with remaining ½ strawberry. Refrigerate until set.
- Dip each strawberry into melted semi sweet chocolate, coating ½ of the berry.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.