- Red Apple Rides – new cycling experience with culinary and foodie tours
- Toast the Coast this weekend
- Eat & Drink Norfolk coming soon
- Help bring Blueberry Saison to LCBO
- More about Ride the Bine Tours
- New menu items at our restaurants
- Upcoming local food and wine events
Every two weeks, Norfolk County Tourism publishes “Norfolk Flavours” email news. It’s a curated assortment of information about Norfolk County food and drink, restaurants, farmers, chefs, wine and beer launches, new menus, recipes, local food events and more.
You can subscribe to Norfolk Flavours and receive your own copy as soon as it is published. You can unsubscribe at any time.