Norfolk County has a diverse range of hiking trails. From the rail trails that connect the major centres, to the nature and hiking trails available throughout the county, you’re sure to find the perfect trail for you! Explore all that Norfolk has to offer outside on the trails!
The rail trails in Norfolk County connect most of the major centres and many are a part of the Trans-Canada Trail.
Trail Users' Guide
The following are guidelines for use of all non-motorized trails in Norfolk County. Please check individual trail descriptions for further guidelines on use.
– Hike only along marked routes. Do not take shortcuts.
– Cyclists warn pedestrians of your approach
– No motorized vehicles
– Do not climb fences or gates
– Stay on the trail
– Respect the privacy of people living along the trail
– Keep dogs on leash
– No camping or fires
– Do not disturb vegetation or wildlife
– Leave the trail cleaner than you found it. Carry out all litter
– Leave only your footprints and take only photographs
– Daytime use only
– No “E” Bikes