Organizers of the Waterford Lions and Lioness Pumpkinfest (Oct 18-20, 2019) are looking forward to offering you great family fun!
The parade (Saturday, 12:30pm, see route below), fireworks (Friday, 8:00pm, Waterford Ball Diamonds) and pumpkin pyramids (downtown) are the most popular events at Pumpkinfest, according to lead organizers Matt Suckel and Sandy McDonald.
- Carnival opens at 6pm Thursday and Friday, noon on Saturday and Sunday, Downtown / Alice Street
- 50+ Teentown Reunion (Fri night), Waterford Ukranian Hall
- Entertainment at the Main Stage (left centre field, ball diamond):
- Fri 6:30pm, Old Cut; 8:30pm, Old Twenty-Four
- Sat 9:15am / 11:15am / 2:15pm, Canadian Raptor Conservancy; 1:30, Learning with Lexi children’s entertainer; 3:15pm, Brainjammage; 4:15pm, Green Waters; 5:15pm, Harvest; 6:30pm, Danny Thompson Band; 8:00pm, Innersha; 9:00pm, Blood Feather
- Sun – more! check website
- Craft Beer and Cider Expo (Friday, 6pm-10pm, Ball Diamond 1)
- “Out Run Zombie” 5k run will be held for charity (Saturday, 11:45am, starting at Black Bridge near Legion)
- Spookhouse by Creepsville haunted attraction (Friday, 6:30pm-10pm; Saturday, 3pm-8pm; Sunday, 12:30pm-4pm; Arena)
- Canada’s only four-time Guinness World Record Holding Illusionist Lucas Wilson (Saturday, 2pm, 3:15pm, 4:30pm; Sunday, 12pm, 2pm, 3:30pm, Waterford Public School Gym)
- Pumpkin Bowl Football (Sat, 2pm), Delhi Raiders vs Waterford Wolves, WDHS Football Field
- Soap Box Derby (Sunday, registration at 10am, race at 11am, corner of St James St S and West Church St)
- Marketplace of handcrafted items, artisans, natural products (Saturday, 10am-5pm, Sunday, 10am-4pm, Waterford High School)
For more info, visit pumpkinfest.com.