“Norfolk: No Boundaries”
Our popular Economic Development Symposium is the place where Norfolk County business and community leaders network, learn and celebrate success. Lunch, excellent speakers, great presentations, award-winning success stories, and networking opportunities are all part of the experience.
Thursday, February 7, 2019
Port Dover Community Centre
- Award Presentations:
- Entrepreneur of Year
- Young Entrepreneur of Year
- Travel Writer of the Year
- Keynote Speaker Brian Williams
- Resilience, respect and kindness are key to collaboration for success
- Lunch, including wine, beer and cider tastings
- Local Speakers:
- Christine Dainard, Buzz Tours
- Mike Fredericks, Annex Business Media
- Michelle Kloepfer, Titan Trailers
- Nick Kokkoros, Barrel Pizza
Made in Norfolk Showcase
We will showcase as many Norfolk County manufacturers and food processors as possible. To arrange for your product to be exhibited, contact Chris Garwood at 519-426-5870 ext 1264.
$60 per person
Plus HST and processing fees ($71.52 total)
- Norfolk Marketing Partner Rate: $50 plus HST and processing fees ($59.71 total) – if you are a Partner, contact our office for promo code
- Student Rate: $25 plus HST and processing fees ($30.19 total) – contact our office for promo code
First time attending? Let us know so we can match you with a buddy … it’s a great way to get the most of your day!
Chance to Win
Employers: Complete the EmployerOne Survey by January 31, 2019, for a chance to win two free Symposium registrations. Only Norfolk County employers are eligible.
Call 519-426-9497 or email email@example.com