We need corporate Guinea Pigs!
We at Long Point Eco-Adventures are extending our season and will begin offering “Winter Glamping” experiences on Dec. 7th, 2018. We are seeking adventurous corporate groups of 7 – 15 participants to be our guinea pigs.
Warm, cozy meeting space
Our guinea pig groups will have exclusive access to our skylight lounge during their stay. This space can be used for indoor team bonding challenges, board room, place to play video games on our big screen TVs, or simply a place to lounge and enjoy food and drink.
This experience includes, but is not limited to:
- Accommodations in our camping pods
- Access to hot, indoor showers
- Exclusive access to our heated skylight lounge boardroom
- Axe throwing
- Hot cooked breakfast each morning
- Campfire each night
- Access to 80+ km of hiking / biking trails
- Burning Kiln Winery tour & tasting
- HomeTown Brewing “Welcome Home” sample pack
Our corporate guinea pigs can experience this unique, intimate corporate retreat for only $110 per person, per night.
*Additional activities such as Zipline & Canopy Tour, can be included in your winter glamping experience at an additional cost.
Availability is extremely limited, so please reach out ASAP if your group is interested
To inquire, please e mail: Barna@lpfun.ca