Recipe by: Norfolk County’s Two Fairly Fat Guys
- 12 oz package spaghetti
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat’s cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced, pitted black olives
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Toss pasta
lightly with basil, cheese and olives. Meanwhile, in medium size pot,
combine the sauce ingredients and simmer until tomatoes are soft and ingredients have mixed well. Serve sauce over pasta.
Top with your favorite cheese.
- 4 cups grape tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp salt